Wenatchee Food Truck Destroyed by Fire Monday Morning
A Wenatchee food truck is likely a total loss after a fire gutted the business Monday morning.
Chelan County Fire District 1 Spokesperson Kay McKellar said witnesses reported seeing flames coming from the roof of the El Tapatio Food truck on Ferry Street and Crescent Street around 7:00 am.
"A fire investigator said the fire started possibly in the area of the cooking area." McKellar said, "Maybe a main battery or a propane tank malfunction."
An employee was in the between 4:30 am and 5:00 am to do some prep work but didn't reportedly do any cooking. He was not present when the fire began and there were no injuries.