The Department of Natural Resources is raising the fire danger rating on DNR protected lands to very high in Okanogan, Lincoln, Spokane, Stevens, and Ferry Counties starting Friday, July 28 at 12:01 a.m. Also effective Friday, all campfires in Okanogan County will be prohibited. As a reminder, fireworks and incendiary…Read More
- What is a recess appointment, and is it a feasible option for Trump if Sessions goes?
- Senators prepare bill to block firing of special counsel
- Judge approves plan for Charlie Gard to be sent to hospice
- WATCH: Sen. Lindsey Graham warns of 'holy hell to pay' if Trump fires Sessions
- Prosecutor: Martin Shkreli repeatedly lied to investors