Fire crews were dispatched to Campbell's Resort in Chelan Friday night. Chelan Fire and Rescue Chief Mark Donnell said callers to 911 reported smoke in the hotel's Riverside Room and fire alarms at 8:56pm.

Crews arrived on scene within five minutes and determined that there were no occupants inside the room and the source of the smoke was a ceiling exhaust fan in a lower level bathroom. Fire and smoke had extended through the floor space between the first and second levels. The cause was determined to be electrical wiring to the exhaust fan. There were no injuries reported and no damage estimate provided.

The fire drew a second alarm with response from CCFD #5 in Manson, CCFD #8 in Entiat, DCFD #4 from Orondo and CCFD # 1 out of Wenatchee.